Digital Marketing Agency Jobs
Our success is based on our team!
In such an ever-changing industry like digital marketing, we are always looking for talented and creative individuals to add to our team to help Alecan Marketing Solutions grow. Below are some examples of positions that we are always on the lookout for. If you are a creative and talented individual looking for a career opportunity in marketing and to grow in a team-oriented environment, inquire for any of the digital marketing agency jobs listed below.
We are currently accepting interns to join our team. This internship provides the opportunity for you to add valuable experience to your resume with real hands-on agency work experience. You will be part of our agency’s inner-workings and will collaborate with us through various aspects of marketing communications that contribute to the success of a brand.
Based on interests and experience, we will place interns on tasks that align with their intended career goals to get the most out of their internship experience. We’ll work with you to shape your internship so it aligns with your unique goals and experiences. This can range from market research, brand and digital marketing strategy, paid media buying, content marketing, social media, graphic and web design, etc.
This is an awesome “real world” experience for college undergrads seeking college credit, who are looking to gain experiential marketing experience. You will be expected to commit 20-32 hours a week at our Glendale office and can lead to part-time/full-time placement.
What You Will Learn:
• Brand & Marketing Strategy
• Search Engine Marketing Strategy
• Market Research & Analysis
• Social Media Strategy
• Copywriting & Content Creation
• Content Marketing Strategy
• Media Buying Graphic Design
• Brand Identity Design
• Website & Interactive Design
• Project Management
• Minimum 20 hours per week, flexible schedule, Monday-Friday
• Positive attitude with a passion for the digital marketing industry
• Openness to sharing new ideas in collaboration
• Must have reliable transportation
This is a paid internship opportunity. Candidates who are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter.
We’re looking for a looking for an organized, creative, enthusiastic Marketing Copy Writer & Content Manager to join our team.
Someone that has a passion for writing and content generating. The right candidate will have experience creating engaging, professional content for various online outlets and a solid understanding of both inbound marketing strategies and general marketing principles.
Content Marketing Coordinator must be flexible and adept at collaborating with other marketing team members to create and manage blogs, website and email content, ad copies, and other marketing materials for clients in a variety of different industries.
This is a FULL TIME, IN HOUSE POSITION
• Write, edit, and publish ENGAGING, INFORMATIVE, AND CREATIVE content for blogs, websites, emails, and paid ads.
• Contribute to the overall content strategy for each client.
• Collaborate with marketing, design, and social media teams to develop effective campaigns and marketing content.- Write and/or edit website content (SEO) for client websites.
• Write and/or edit B2B marketing communications.
• Conduct daily research on new content marketing innovations and trends using research tools.
• Stay up to date on industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge in Keyword Research and Google Analytics is a plus.
• Marketing Knowledge (Some Experience Preferred)
• Project Management Skills – Strong Writing & Editing Skills
• Strong Phone, Email, And Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Strong Time Management, Planning, and Organizational Skills
• Quick Learning, Creative, and “Think On Your Feet” Abilities
• Excellent Attention To Detail and Accuracy.
• Working Knowledge of WordPress
• Knowledge of SEO, Blogging – Basic Knowledge Of HTML, Website Structure, And Website Marketing Terminology Preferred.
• 2+ Years of Experience in Marketing, Advertising, or a Related Field.
Candidates who are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your resume and cover letter.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Buyer who is highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented and can multi-task.
The atmosphere is creative, open, and collaborative. As a Media Buyer, you’ll work across all digital media channels, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn to name few for generating leads or sales for variety of clients in different industries and develop media recommendations for effective advertising campaigns. As part of the Marketing Team, you will work side-by-side with designers, developers, and account managers.
This position is available both in-house or remote freelance.
- You will take lead role in analyzing current and future marketplace conditions and pricing
- Ensure that all account maintenance functions are performed accurately and on a timely basis
- Monitor performance, identify insights, and implement optimizations to digital campaigns in accordance with established KPIs. A successful buyer will execute on the following:
- Creative auditioning: Tailor ad copy and images to align with the chosen content & keyword interest. Further tweak images/copy as needed to maximize CTR
- Campaign monitoring: Monitor campaigns and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure campaign profitability. This includes metrics associated with the campaign (i.e. CPC, CPM, and CTR), and monetization performance
- Bidding Models: Executes campaign creation using best practice strategies that scale marketing spend and improve ROAS performance
- Communications: Reports on findings and presents weekly performance to ensure achievement of performance goals. Communicates well with manager to ensure growth & development goals are being achieved
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Coordinate, monitor, and evaluate media campaigns
- Client communication and reporting
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of media research and tools
- Staying informed with industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates
- Ensure highest level of innovation delivered for all campaigns
- 3-5 years of related buying experience, managing paid social media advertising clients
- Ability to work in an office setting
- Excellent written, verbal listening communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, particularly for online audiences.
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
- Consistent track record in managing campaigns with large budgets and complex strategies across multiple channels and have great results to show for them.
- Be good with numbers and can analyze data but also come up with creative campaigns that think outside the box.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to be proactive and the ability to think critically.
- A passion for growing businesses.
We are looking for a multi-talented Graphic/Web Designer. Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with talented individuals to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole.
Your role will be responsible for creating a variety of web and some print projects. You will work directly with the Creative Director of the company.
DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
• Working with our Account Managers to translate visions into reality
• Creating images optimized for the web using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Creating graphics for social media marketing use
• Creating Email Newsletters Assuring that projects are completed according to the deadline schedule
• Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
• Collaborating with the marketing team, developers, and account manager to establish the vision of the project and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
• Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website)
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• An awesome portfolio!
• A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends
• Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
• Extensive knowledge of WordPress themes/theme building (preferred)
• Ability to perform well under pressure and short deadlines
• Familiarity with the use of typography
• Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
• Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes
• Experience in designing for the web
• Excellent writing abilities Reliable transportation
This is an in-house position. All candidates are required to provide an online portfolio of their work with both web and print samples. Applications without a portfolio WILL NOT be considered.
We look forward to your responses!