Paid Internship Opportunities
We are currently accepting interns to join our team for Fall and Winter of 2018. This internship provides the opportunity for you to add valuable experience to your resume with real hands-on agency work experience. You will be part of our agency’s inner-workings and will collaborate with us through various aspects of marketing communications that contribute to the success of a brand.
Based on interests and experience, we will place interns on tasks that align with their intended career goals to get the most out of their internship experience. We’ll work with you to shape your internship so it aligns with your unique goals and experiences. This can range from market research, brand and digital marketing strategy, paid media buying, content marketing, social media, graphic and web design, etc.
This is an awesome “real world” experience for college undergrads seeking college credit, who are looking to gain experiential marketing experience. You will be expected to commit 20-32 hours a week at our Glendale office and can lead to part-time/full-time placement.
What You Will Learn:
- Brand & Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Marketing Strategy
- Market Research & Analysis
- Social Media Strategy
- Copywriting & Content Creation
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Media Buying
- Graphic Design
- Brand Identity Design
- Website & Interactive Design
- Project Management
- Minimum 20 hours per week, flexible schedule, Monday-Friday
- Positive attitude with a passion for the digital marketing industry
- Openness to sharing new ideas in collaboration
- Must have reliable transportation
This is a paid internship opportunity. Candidates who are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter.
Facebook Ad Manager – With Knowledge of LinkedIn and YouTube Ads
We are looking for a Facebook and other social media Ad Buyer to assist in the development and execution of our marketing and campaign efforts. Responsible for leading client communication, strategy, campaign evolution and reporting. We are seeking an extremely driven, quick-learning, and detail-oriented individual.
- 2-3 years experience managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Ad account(s).
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience and knowledge of funnel marketing strategies.
- Photoshop and/or basic photo editing skills.
- College Degree in Marketing/Business.
- Google, Bing, and YouTube advertising experience is a plus
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor.
- Facebook BluePrint Certification (https://www.facebook.com/blueprint)
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel.
- Strong understand of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM).
- Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets.
- Ability to navigate, schedule or generate reports quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Management experience.
- Fast implementation.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be the best.
- Go-getter mindset.
- Positive attitude.
- Good at communicating.
- Fun and cheerful.
- Team driven.
Candidates who are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your resume and samples of any Facebook ads you have managed with performance reports.
Position: Freelance or Part-Time
Google AdWords Specialist – PPC/SEM Manager
We’re seeking an Google AdWords Specialist to join our team. You will work directly with our executive team and report directly to our Director of Marketing. As a Google AdWords Specialist, you will participate in strategy, planning, buying, and executing digital media campaigns on Google AdWords. You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, optimization, and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
Duties and Tasks:
- Planning and managing Paid Search campaigns for clients across different industries
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits a client’s business and goal
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Conducting A/B tests across campaign variables (e.g. ads, landing pages, bidding) to reach the best results
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our clients’ websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Collaborate with internal members across marketing channels to ensure the team is in line with the client’s brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Staying informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record of success in previous job (e.g. helped a client achieve X business goal; retained a client for X amount of time)
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with paid search and has the numbers to back it up, helped a client reach a target CPA/ROAS and has the numbers to back it up
- Client retention (at least 8 months)
- At least 2 year of AdWords experience is preferred
- Ideally, the candidate planned, implemented and ran actual paid search campaigns for an actual company
- Digital marketing background is preferred
- Understands basic marketing concepts (e.g. sales funnel)
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, pages/session, etc.)
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in Media Buying
- Know the basics of media buying from both the client and media buyer’s perspective
- Comfortable with client-facing work; good communication skills
- Analytical – able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Not afraid to fail; eager to learn
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail
- Google Adwords Certificate is a big plus and will get you through the door instantly.
Candidates who are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your resume with performance report samples of Google Ads you have managed.
Social Media Manager With Strong Writing Skills
We’re looking for dynamic Social Media Project Manager who can implement innovative social media strategies across multiple exciting client accounts. The role will require content creation (copy writing and editorials skills a must!), executing across a variety of social media platforms (we need a social media junkie!), monitoring performance and constantly iterating to drive success (typically measured by growth and engagement). This role requires passion, strong copy-writing skills, strategic thinking, creativity, comfort “getting your hands dirty” with execution and implementation.
- Develop content across digital and social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, to name just a few, as well as emerging platforms
- Manage the day-to-day process of content creation, publication and scheduling
- Utilize third party analytics programs to monitor consumer engagement and brand sentiment
- Provide regular reports based on digital analytics and consumer engagement
- Identify and stay on top of emerging social media trends
- Must be able to brainstorm and develop content ideas to completion with the social media
- Facebook Ad management
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally at least 2-4 years of experience in social media management, preferably for a digital marketing agency
- Social media manager with core competencies in content idealization, editorial calendar planning, online promotions, project and analytics management skills
- Experience with Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and Facebook insights.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity is a must
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Will do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Must be fun and passionate!
Candidates who are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your resume and LinkedIn profile, links to 3-5 social media accounts you currently manage, and samples of any Facebook ads you have managed with performance reports.
Multi-Talented Graphic / Web Designer
We are looking for multi-talented Graphic/Web Designer. Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with talented individuals to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole.
Your role will be responsible for creating variety of web and some print projects. You will work directly with the Creative Director of the company.
DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
- Working with our Account Managers to translate visions into reality
- Creating images optimized for the web using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creating graphics for social media marketing use
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Assuring that projects are completed according to deadline schedule
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Collaborating with the marketing team, developers, and account manager to establish the vision of the project and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website)
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An awesome portfolio!
- A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress themes/theme building (preferred)
- Ability to perform well under pressure and short deadlines
- Familiarity with the use of typography
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
- Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes
- Experience in designing for the web
- Excellent writing abilities
- Reliable transportation
This is an in-house position. All candidates are required to provide online portfolio of their work with both web and print samples. Applications without a portfolio WILL NOT be considered.
We look forward to your responses!